Unity Mobile C# Developer Course
Build 3 Simple Mobile Games And Learn How To Program, Monetize, And Publish Them on the App Store.
You'll build 3 simple mobile games using the free Unity game engine.
Learn all the ways mobile games differ from pc games, including:
- Touch inputs
- Push notifications
- Ads for revenue
- Screen resolutions and layouts
Develop your own cool mobile games and publish them on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
This is not a course for absolute beginners. You'll need a basic grasp of Unity and C# (understanding variables, methods, if statements, loops and other similar concepts) before you get started so you're ready for the more advanced concepts we'll be using.
This course is created with both Windows and Mac users in mind, so you get full benefit whether you are a windows or mac user. You'll also learn how to deploy to both Andoid (Google) and iOS (Apple), as we show you how to set up your developer account and submit your game.
All students have access to the Q&A forums where our Instructors, Teaching Assistants and Community are ready to help answer your questions and cheer on your success. 🎉
What you'll learn in this course:
- Create games specifically designed for mobile devices using touch input controls.
- Ensure your game works well no matter what device size or resolution is used.
- Create push notifications to inform players about changes in status for the game (eg. their energy has recharged).
- Implement Unity's advertising system so you can make money from displaying relevant ads in your game.
- Use Unity's profiler to identify what, if any, performance issues users will have in your game.
- Prepare your game and understand how to submit it to be published on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Nathan has been making and modding games for as long as he can remember. He started to get serious about coding when he was 15 and quite quickly stumbled across Unity and has been deep within the engine ever since.
He really enjoys building systems, gameplay mechanics, and has spent a lot of time experimenting with multiplayer networking.
Online he goes by the name of Dapper Dino and has been growing his YouTube channel since 2018, mostly teaching people the more intermediate topics so that they can use Unity to make the game of their dreams!
He's also part of the Unity Insiders program which gives him access to the latest and greatest information as well as amazing connections with Unity developers and content creators. He's excited to share all this great knowledge with you!
Course Curriculum (6+ hours)
StartSection Intro - Ball Launcher (0:52)
StartProject Setup (6:12)
StartLooking At 2D Physics (8:26)
StartUsing The Spring Joint (5:58)
StartReading Touch Input (5:52)
StartWorld & Screen Space (5:03)
StartMove Objects With Touch (6:38)
StartLaunching The Ball (9:40)
StartRespawning The Ball (7:41)
StartCinemachine For Dynamic Zoom (6:36)
StartBuilding to Android (4:48)
StartBuilding To iOS (6:18)