MagicaVoxel 3D Art Mini Course [Free]
Make 3D Voxel Art Using The Free MagicaVoxel Software.
This FREE mini course takes you through the basics of creating 3D Voxel art using the FREE MagicaVoxel software.
Please note that the course was created using MagicaVoxel version 0.98.2. If you use a newer version of the software then some differences in functionality and user interface will be present.
The course covers the main features of the software:
- How to Attach, Erase and Paint when modelling
- Creating and using colour palettes to make interesting variations
- Using the built in rendering tool to create amazing images
- Using select, mirror & flip tools to improve your workflow
- Exporting your 3D creations to use in other programs
- Importing your models into Unit
Hi, I'm Rick, nice to meet you all.
I've been making video games for a living for more than 14 years as a Game Designer, Producer, Creative Director, and Executive Producer, creating games for console, mobile, PC and Facebook. I founded an Indie game studio, called Inspirado Games, which was acquired in 2012 by Electronic Arts / PopCap. I also worked on cool IPs such as Mario, Transformers, Captain America and Mortal Kombat and created successful new IPs from scratch (such as "GardenMind" which was nominated for Canadian Game of the Year in the social / mobile category).
As a qualified Career Coach, I've helped thousands of people achieve their dream of making games for a living - both as Indie Game Developers and as valuable game industry employees.