Bundle - The Complete Unreal C++ Developer
Our best Unreal courses all in one place - learn Unreal, C++ and game development
Want to level up your game development skill? This series of highly rated Unreal Engine courses, created in collaboration with Epic Games, can help!
Anyone who wants to learn to create games: Unreal Engine is a fantastic platform which enables you to make AAA-quality games.
- Unreal 4.22 C++ Developer: Learn C++ and Make Video Games. Learn C++ from basics while making your first 4 video games in Unreal.
- Unreal Engine Blueprint Game Developer. Learn How To Code Your First Video Game in 100 minutes with Visual Scripting.
- Unreal Multiplayer Master: Video Game Dev In C++. Learn How To Use Unreal for Online Game Dev in C++. Tutorials Cover LAN, VPN, Steam & More.
- Unreal VR Dev: Make VR Experiences with Unreal Engine in C++. Learn How To Build Stunning Video Games in Virtual Reality. Tutorials Cover Design for Oculus Rift & Steam VR w/C++11.
- Unreal Engine Cinematic Creator: Video Game Design Course. Learn How To Use Sequencer to Create Cinematic Cut Scenes & Gameplay Moments for Video Games in Unreal Engine 4.
You'll get full lifetime access for a single one-off fee. The creators are qualified and experienced coders and avid gamers, so are able to explain complex concepts clearly, as well as entertain along the way.
You will have access to a course forum where you can discuss topics on a course-wide basis, or down to the individual video. Get plugged into our communities of amazing developers on Facebook (nearly 20k), in our own TA-curated Community (17k views/day), and our student chat group (10k live at any one time).
Join us and start improving your game development now!
Courses In This Bundle...
Original Price: $880
Hi, I'm Rick, nice to meet you all.
I've been making video games for a living for more than 14 years as a Game Designer, Producer, Creative Director, and Executive Producer, creating games for console, mobile, PC and Facebook. I founded an Indie game studio, called Inspirado Games, which was acquired in 2012 by Electronic Arts / PopCap. I also worked on cool IPs such as Mario, Transformers, Captain America and Mortal Kombat and created successful new IPs from scratch (such as "GardenMind" which was nominated for Canadian Game of the Year in the social / mobile category).
As a qualified Career Coach, I've helped thousands of people achieve their dream of making games for a living - both as Indie Game Developers and as valuable game industry employees.