Bundle - Blender & Game Art
Our top Blender and Game Art courses in one place - learn drawing, 3D modelling, animating & more.
From drawing concept art through to modelling and animating your 3D models, this bundle of courses has everything you need to create unique assets for your games.
- Complete Blender Creator 2.8: Learn 3D Modelling for Beginners. Learn How To Use Blender to Create Beautiful 3D models for Video Games, 3D Printing & More.
- Blender Character Creator v2.0 for Video Games Design. Learn How To Model Video Game Characters. Use The Sculpt Tool To Shape, Add Texture, Rig & Animate Video Game Characters.
- Blender Environment Artist: Create 3D Worlds. Learn Blender 2.8 basics & its Eevee Rendering Engine. Create 3D Assets For Video Games & Make Unique Environment Props.
- Complete Drawing Course: Create Video Game Concept Art. Learn To Be An Artist From Scratch. Follow Along Digitally or With Pen and Paper.
- 2D Game Artist: Design Pixel Art From Scratch. Learn How To Make 2D Art for Video Games Using GIMP. Master GIMP's interface & Create Great 2D Art From Scratch
You'll get full lifetime access for a single one-off fee. The creators are qualified and experienced artists and designers, so are able to explain complex concepts clearly, as well as entertain along the way.
You will have access to a course forum where you can discuss topics on a course-wide basis, or down to the individual video. Get plugged into our communities of amazing developers on Facebook (nearly 20k), in our own TA-curated Community (17k views/day), and our student chat group (10k live at any one time).
Join us and start improving your game art and modelling now!
Grant first started learning Blender back in the late 90’s. He ran a small film company and found the software ideal for some motion graphics work he needed.
He went into teaching as a backup option for when the film work was not so regular. The teaching gradually took over, and he's now been teaching for around 15 years. He moved into teaching game design 6 years ago, which rekindled his excitement for 3D animation. He then began to pick up freelance work and created his YouTube channel Gabbitt Media.
Since then his channel has grown to over 200,000 subscribers, and he's worked on many interesting projects from engineering to 3D printing and creating game models for Atlas Empires.
Now he's here with the GameDev.tv team making courses, and sharing his passion with the community.